Pingdom’s website and performance monitoring software helps you to improve the reliability of your site and deliver a faster, more functional customer experience. Here are some things you can expect from the Pingdom/Grow integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Unix Epoch Timestamps: Some Pingdom date fields use a date format called Unix Epoch. You can convert these fields to a more useful format using SQL. Check out our how-to article here that should get you up and running. Feel free to chat in or ask your data consultant for help if you get stuck!
Below is a complete list of the reports available from Pingdom, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Account Settings: Settings data for accounts, including name, company, eescription, email, phone, address, account created, public reports code, settings saved, country, region ID, timezone, timezone offset, date format, time format, number format, etc.
- Actions: All communications sent within the selected date range, including contact name, contact ID, check ID, action date, via, status, message short, message full, sent to, and charged.
- Checks: All used checks, including ID, created date, name, host name, use legacy notifications, resolution, type, ipv6, last error date, last test date, last response date, status, alert policy, etc.
- Contacts: All contacts, including contact ID, name, and type.
- Credits: All remaining checks and SMS credits, including check limit, default check limit, transaction check limit, available checks, used default, used transaction, available SMS, available SMS tests, autofill SMS, autofill SMS amount, max SMS overage, available RUM sites, used RUM sites, max RUM page views, available alerting full users, etc.Outages: All status changes for the specified check(s) within the selected date range, including status, from time, to time, check name, and check ID.
- Performance by Interval: Page performance data for the selected check(s)s and date range, grouped by hour, day, or week. Includes from time, to time, uptime, downtime, average response time, unmonitored, etc.
- Response Time Average: Response time metrics for the selected check(s) and date range, optionally split by country and/or probe. Includes avg response, from time, to time, check name, and check ID.
- Response Times by Hour: Hourly response times for the selected check(s) and date range, including avg response, hour, check name, and check ID
Questions about the Grow/Pingdom integration? Email us at email@example.com, or chat in on the site.