Drchrono is a platform that manages electronic health records and billing for various doctor’s offices. The drchrono/Grow integration allows you to visualize your clinical workflow and to manage your practice with greater ease.
All data from drchrono is de-identified for privacy reasons. All identifiable information comes in as codes and IDs.
Below is a list of the reports that drchrono allows, along with some of the data it pulls.
- Appointments: Doctor ID, patient ID, office ID, assigned exam room, scheduled time, duration, status, ICD-9 codes, billing status, billed date, etc.
- Offices: Office name, location, contact info, and hours of operation
- Doctors: Speciality, job title, suffix, NPI number, group NPI number, practice group
- Patients: Unidentified patient information, zip codes, assigned doctor, date of first/last appointments, etc.
- Users: Staff usernames, assigned doctors, practice groups, etc.
- Transactions: Billing status, procedure type, price, billed, allowed, adjustments, insurance payments, balance due, service, expected reimbursement, etc.
NOTE: some people may search for dr chrono or Dr. chrono. These both refer to this data source, drchrono.
Questions about drchrono? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.