Magento’s highly flexible commerce platform helps businesses of any size provide more frequent high-quality customer buying experiences. Here are a few things you can expect from the Magento/Grow integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here are some things to expect with the Magento integration
- Magento’s API is tricky to connect to and work with. You are welcome to try connecting through our integration (find the instructions here). Be sure to follow the instructions exactly. However, most of our customers have had better success using our MySQL connector to connect to the database the Magento data sits on. (Here are instructions on connecting to a MySQL database.)
- If you make changes to your account settings, you'll need to re-authenticate. We discourage people making frequent changes to their account settings, as Magento's API will require the updated information before you can pull more data.
- Please be aware that Grow does not support any version of Magento above v2.0.
Below is a list of the all of the reports you can pull from Magento, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Customers: All customers, including entity ID, email, group ID, created date, created in, name, phone, URL, newsletter, company, account num, gender, note, sales cc email, instrument type, on hold, display note, customer terms, confirmation, etc.
- Inventory: All inventory items, including item ID, product ID, stock, qty, min qty, backorders, min sale qty, max sale qty, is in stock, low stock date, manage stock, qty increments, is decimal divided, etc.
- Sales Orders: All sales orders created within the selected date range, including entity ID, status, shipping description, customer ID, discount amount, grand total, shipping amount, shipping tax amount, subtotal, tax amount, total paid, total refunded, shipping discount amount, total due, increment ID, currency code, discount description, store currency code, store name, created date, payment method, tax rate, etc.
- Products: All products in inventory, including entity ID, type, SKU, description, name, options container, URL key, MSRP display actual price type, product top image, catalog number, unit of measure, manufacturer, status, tax class ID, visibility, is featured, supplier, product type, ship separately, freight class, weight, price, MSRP, cost, meta keyword, shipper HQ warehouse, etc.
- Sales Orders: Addresses: Addresses for sales orders created within the selected date range, including entity ID, region, postcode, name, address, contact info, country ID, company, etc.
- Sales Orders: Order Items: All items attached to sales orders created within the selected date range, including entity ID, item, parent ID, SKU, name, qty canceled, qty invoiced, qty ordered, qty refunded, qty shipped, price, original price, tax percent, tax amount, discount amount, row total, price incl tax, etc.
Questions about Magento? Chat in on the site and we'll be happy to help.