ShipStation is a web-based shipping solution that streamlines order fulfillment for your online business. This article will give you an overview of the Shipstation/Grow integration.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Grow/Shipstation integration offers, along with a description of the data each report provides.
- List of Orders: All orders matching the specified date range, including order ID, number, order date, created date, payment date, ship by date, status, customer ID, customer username, order total, amount paid, shipping amount, notes, payment method, carrier code, confirmation, ship date, hold until date, package details, insured value, tag IDs, user ID, item count, etc.
- List of Products: All products, including product ID, SKU, name, price, cost, product category, product type, warehouse location, package code, customs info, country code, tags, etc.
- List of Customers: All customers, including customer ID, created date, modified date, name, company, contact info, and address.
- List of Shipments: All shipments matching the specified date range, including shipment ID, order key, contact info, order number, created date, ship date, shipment cost, insurance cost, tracking number, batch number, carrier code, confirmation, warehouse ID, item count, etc.
- List of Carriers: All shipping partners, including name, code, account number, requires funded account (true/false), balance, nickname, shipping provider ID, and primary (true/false).
- List of Packages: All packages assigned to a specified carrier, including carrier code, package code, name, domestic (true/false), and international (true/false).
- List of Stores: All installed stores on your account, including ID, name, marketplace ID and name, account name, email, integration URL, active (true/false), company name, phone, public Email, website, refresh date, last refresh attempt, created date, modify date, and auto refresh (true/false).
Questions about Shipstation? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.