Authorize.Net provides payment management solutions that help merchants accept and manage credit card and electronic check transactions via websites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers and mobile devices. This article will give you an overview of the Grow/Authorize.net integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We think Authorize.net is a great API. It is snappy and provides comprehensive data. Here are some key things to know about it:
- Data is limited to 31 days when you first pull it in. However, if you create a dataset with your data, you’ll be able to pull more data back.
- Data comes back in US dollars. If you are trying to get transactions in forms of money other than USD, you may need to do some conversions. Check out this article for help on doing that.
- Batches vs. Transactions. A transaction is an individual transaction. A batch is a group of transactions that have been gathered over a certain period of time and are submitted together to the appropriate processing networks for clearing and settlement.
Below is a list of reports that the Grow/Authorize.net integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Settled Batches: Batch ID; settlement time and details; statistics charge, charge back, returned items, and errors amounts, counts, corrections, among other details.
- Settled Transactions: Transaction ID, submit time, transaction status, invoice number, contact information, account type and number, settle amount, subscription info, among other details.