Netsuite is a company that provides cloud-based business management software. This article will give you an overview of the Netsuite/Grow integration.
- Netsuite: How to connect
- Netsuite: FAQ
- Netsuite: Separate user for Grow access
- Netsuite: Custom Saved Searches
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here are some key things you can expect with Netsuite.
- Netsuite requires you to have a separate user to access Grow. This user must have Web Services Preferences enabled for their account. Otherwise, you will get a permissions error when you try to connect your account. You can read some more information about creating a separate user on our help doc here.
- Exact Security Questions: Netsuite uses an older form of security which requires entering the exact answers to your security questions. If you don’t have it exact, including capitalization and punctuation, it will not work.
- Differences in the endpoints. When you select the endpoints Saved Search Export - (Transaction) and Saved Search Export - (Customer), another field will open up with a list of saved searches that you created from a Netsuite template. On the other hand, the endpoint Saved Search Export will let you connect to a custom search you have created in Netsuite. You can learn more about your custom Saved Searches on our help article here.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Netsuite/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Saved Search Export - (Transaction): Provides details such as date/period, name, account information, amount charged about transactions on generic Netsuite saved searches
- Saved Search Export - (Customer): Provides details such as name, account information, and contact information about customers on generic Netsuite saved searches
- Saved Search Export: Provides details from your custom saved searches.
Questions about Netsuite? Email us at email@example.com or chat in on the site.