Quickbooks Desktop is a robust accounting solution designed for small- and medium-sized businesses. By using Grow’s Ground2Cloud connector, you will be able to visualize your most important financial performance metrics with ease. This article will give you an overview of the Grow/Quickbooks Desktop integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In order to build metrics and for your metrics to update, you must ensure the following:
- The computer or server that is hosting Quickbooks must be running and connected to the internet.
- Ground2Cloud must be running.
- Your company file must be signed into.
If you are having trouble with your Quickbooks Desktop connection, follow the instructions here before reaching out to us.
To install the connector and set up the connection with Grow, follow these instructions.
Below is a list of reports available through the Grow/Quickbooks Desktop connection.
- Accounts Payable Aging Summary: Title of account, current balance, then increments of 30 days up to the past 90 days for each account payable.
- Accounts Receivable Aging Summary: Title of account, current balance, then increments of 30 days up to the past 90 days for each account receivable.
- Balance Sheet Budget vs. Actual: For a specified fiscal year, returns a summary of your balance sheet budget compared to your current balance sheet budget.
- Balance Sheet Previous Year Comparison: Returns a comparison of your balance sheet from the previous year to the current year.
- Balance Sheet Standard: Returns your balance sheet for a specified time frame.
- Profit and Loss Previous Year Comparison: Returns a comparison of your profits and losses for YTD this year compared to the same time frame last year.
- Profit and Loss Standard: Returns your company’s profits and losses for a specified time frame.
- Bills: Returns your company’s bills for a specified time frame.
- Invoices: Returns your company’s invoices for a specified time frame with all the details of each invoice, including tax information, billing addresses, balance, pending, and different line items.
- Item Receipts: For a specified time frame, returns all of the item receipts for your company. Includes tax information, amount, time created, among other dates and information.
- Purchase-Orders: For a specified time frame, returns the list of purchases and orders. Includes line items, amount, item, shipping information, purchaser and vendor information, and tax information, along with other details.
- Journal Entries: Returns journal entries logged in your accounting journal for a specified time frame. Includes time created, IDs, credit line information, among other details.
- Ledger Accounts: Returns Ledger Accounts, including account type, name, time created and updated, total balance, and other account information.
- Payments: For a specified time frame, returns payments, including taxation information, deposit information, payment methods, amount, among other details.
- Products: Returns product information for a specified time frame, including item type, the name, manufacturer number, among other details.
- Sales Orders: For a specific time frame, returns sales orders information.
- Sales Receipts: For a specific time frame, returns sales receipts information.
- Time-Activities: Time activity reports for vendors or employees, given a specific time frame. Includes details about descriptions, time worked and on break, hourly rate, Vendor and Employee references, among other details.
- Vendors: Vendor information, including name, contact information, and 1099 eligibility, among other details.
Questions about Quickbooks Desktop? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.
Some people may refer to this integration as QBD. QBD and Quickbooks Desktop are the same thing.