Get the most of your Smartsheet data by connecting your account to Grow! This article will give you an overview of what the Smartsheet/Grow integration offers.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Smartsheet/Grow integration offers, along with a description of the data each one provides.
List Sheets: Lists all of your organization’s sheets in Smartsheet;
- Fields: ID, name, Access Level, Permalink, Created At, and Modified At.
Get Sheet: This endpoint allows you to pull in any of your custom sheets in Smartsheet.
- Fields: Custom; depends on your sheet.
Sights: Returns information about your Sights or Dashboards in Smartsheet.
- Fields: ID, name, access level, permalink, created at, and modified at.
Users: Returns all users for your organization.
- Fields: Email, name, first name, last name, admin, licensed sheet creator, group admin, resource viewer, id, status, and sheet count.
Workspaces: Returns information about each of your workspaces.
- Fields: ID, name, access level, and permalink.
For further reference, you can check out Smartsheet’s API docs here.
Questions about Smartsheet? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.