Instagram Business is a place where visual expression from business inspires visible action from people around the world, connecting passions and immersing people visually in the brands they love. Here are a few things you can expect from the Instagram Business/Grow integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Facebook Authorization: Instagram Business data operates through the Facebook API. A Facebook account is also required in order to create a business profile on Instagram, so this shouldn’t come as a huge surprise. When authorizing your Instagram Business account in Grow, just make sure that you use the credentials for the Facebook business page you originally used to create your Instagram Business account. Check out Facebook's article here on how to properly set up your Instagram Business profile.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Instagram Business, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- User Metrics: All user-specific statistics grouped by day for the selected date range, including period end date/time, impressions, reach, follower count, email contacts, phone call clicks, text message clicks, get directions clicks, website clicks, and profile views.
- Media Metadata: All Instagram content metadata. Select one or several of the following columns: caption, comments, comments count, ID, like count, media type, media URL, owner, permalink, shortcode, etc.
- Audience Demographics: A breakdown of all followers by gender and age groupings.
- Audience Locale: A breakdown of all followers by locale abbreviation.
- Audience Country: A breakdown of all followers by country abbreviation.
- Audience City: A breakdown of all followers by city and country.
- Photo Metrics: All interaction statistics for uploaded pictures, including engagement, impressions, reach, and saved.
- Video Metrics: All interaction statistics for uploaded videos, including engagement, impressions, reach, saved, and video views.
- Carousel Album Metrics: All interaction statistics for carousel albums, including engagement, impressions, reach, saved, and album video views.
- Story Metrics: All interaction statistics for uploaded stories, including exits, impressions, reach, replies, taps forward, and taps back.
Questions about the Instagram Business/Grow integration? Email us at email@example.com or chat in on the site.