Twitter is a global platform that provides a unique way for people to consume, create, distribute, and discover content. The Twitter/Grow helps you track, analyze, and visualize your Twitter data so that you can take your social media strategy to the next level.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Twitter’s API does not allow access to historical data. That means that it is impossible for Grow to pull how many Twitter followers your account had at any time before you connected Grow to Twitter. We can and will automatically track your followers per day from when the account was connected.
There are 3rd party services that could return historical data, however, Grow hasn't tested any of them, and doesn't endorse or suggest them.
Below is a list of the reports available from Twitter and a short description of each.
- Self Information: Account information, total followers, users following count, favorites, etc.
- Last 200 Followers: Follower information, location, followers count, users following count, favorites for the last 200 followers.
- Last 200 Home Timeline: Last 200 tweets on your home timeline, user information for each tweet.
- Last 200 Mentions: Text, date tweeted, and username of the last 200 mentions.
- Last 200 Tweets: Text, date tweeted, and username of your last 200 tweets.
- Last 200 Retweets of Me: Text, date tweeted, and username of your last 200 retweets.
- Total Aggregated Followers: Date followed, followers count
Questions about using Twitter? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.