CallRail provides call analytics to data driven marketers so they can improve customer acquisition. This article will give you an overview of the CallRail/Grow integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We think CallRail is a great integration. Here are a couple things to be aware of when using it.
- You can’t pull audio for the calls. However, the integration does give you a transcription of each conversation.
- Multiple accounts can be tricky. If you have an account with different API tokens (for the same email), you can only show the data for one of the accounts.
- The Calls report brings in lots of columns. Which is nice! The tricky thing is that it can be cumbersome to scroll through all the columns to figure out what you want to sort or filter by.
Below is a list of the reports that the CallRail/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Companies: Name, timezone, created time, and caller IDs, among other information.
- Users: Name, contact info, company info, and role.
- Sources: Name, created/disabled time, company name, type, and tracking numbers.
- Calls: Caller location details (city, state, country, ZIP), duration of call, caller name and contact information, company information, if they hit a recording, whether or not it was answered, transcription of the call, voicemail, and caller number, among other details.
Questions about CallRail? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.