ActiveCampaign is an easy-to-use integrated marketing automation, email marketing, and automated sales platform. This article will provide general expectations regarding functionality and give you an overview of the Active Campaign/Grow integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Reporting: ActiveCampaign is a robust platform that offers a large number of reports. The integration does not currently support reports for leads or CRM data.
Below you’ll find a list of the endpoints that the ActiveCampaign/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Automation Contact List: Email, Automation Status, Add Date, Rem Date, Last Block, Last Date, ID
- Campaign List: Opens, clicks, forwards, replies and bounces for campaign emails, unsubscribe information, among other dates, social shares, and other analytics information.
- Campaign Report Totals: Totals for unique opens, link clicks, subscriber clicks, forwards, updates, bounces, shares, and other analytic data.
- Campaign Report Bounce List: Email, campaign, and subscriber IDs, along with other information.
- Campaign Report Forward Totals: Total number of forwards and unique forwards, among other information.
- Campaign Report Open Totals: Total number of opens and unique opens, along with other information.
- Campaign Report Unsubscription List: Name, subscriber ID, contact information, and unsubscribe reason, along with other information.
- Deal Pipelines: Title, auto-assign, and ID, among other information.
- Deal Stages: Title, order pipeline, and ID, among other information.
- Lists: ID, name, subscriber count, among other list information.
- Messages: Subject files and ID, among other list information.
- Message Templates: Designer, IDs, content, preview content, among other information for the templates.
Questions about ActiveCampaign? Chat in on the site or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.