Asana helps you manage marketing campaigns, plan product launches, and keep track of tasks and company projects. Our Asana/Grow integration will help keep your team focused on what needs to be done and visualize how well you use your time to accomplish the things that matter most.
Below is a list of the reports that the Asana integration offers, along with a description of each report.
- List of projects: List of all projects, active and archived
- Tasks by project: All tasks found under specific projects
- Tasks by tags: All tasks found under specific tags
- Tasks by user: All tasks assigned to specific users
Fields within the reports
Each task report contains the following fields:
- Task id, date created, date modified, task name, completed(true/false), date completed, date due, workspace, assignee name, project names, tags, workspace, teams, parent id, parent name, custom fields
The List of Projects report contains the following fields:
- date created, date modified, project owner, project due date, current_status, public(true/false), project name, project id, project notes, project status, archived(true/false), workspace name, team name, project color
Questions about using Asana? Let us know at email@example.com or chat in on the site.