Knowing your MRR and monthly sales are important, but sometimes you also need to know how much cash you have in your bank account. You have the ability to connect your Bank Accounts to your Grow Dashboards. Once connected, you can pull Transaction statements and Total Account Balance information. To connect, follow these steps.
1. Click on Add Metric and select Banking Financial Accounts as your data source:
2. Click the Connect Button and then click the dropdown for selecting your financial institution:
Note: Grow currently connects to the following financial institutions:
Bank of America
Navy Federal Credit Union
We support a number of banks and are adding more all the time. If you bank is not on the supported list, please email us so we can add yours.
3. Enter the Username and Password you use for your online banking.
4. Your account should now be connected and you can choose to build a custom metric or use one of the pre-builts to start tracking your financials:
5. If you’d like to add an additional account, just click the + button next to your existing account:
Security: We treat the safety and security of your information seriously. We only ask for read only permissions. We use https://www.plaid.com/ a widely-used financial information platform for extra security.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.