Bigcommerce is a great ecommerce platform and can be the data source for many critical metrics. Here is how to connect your Bigcommerce account to your Grow account:
There are 2 parts, the first happens in your Bigcommerce account, the next in Grow.
1. Log into your BigCommerce store (more information about Bigcommerce API keys can be found here - https://developer.bigcommerce.com/api/legacy/basic-auth)
2. Click Advanced Settings > Legacy API Settings
3. Click Create a Legacy API Account
4. Type in a new username (ex. Grow)
5. Click Save
6. Find your new username in the list of created API account, and click Edit
7. Leave this screen open while you go to the Grow app
1. On a dashboard, click Add Metric
2. Choose datasource BigCommerce
3. Click the blue Connect button
4. In the new window that appears, type in the following fields from your BigCommerce screen:
- Your store subdomain (ex. www.storeNameURL.com)
- API account Username (the one you just created in Bigcommerce)
- API key (long list of letters and numbers, called API Token by Bigcommerce)
5. Click Submit
6. Your account is now connected, and you can start building your metrics and dashboards.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.