Facebook gives people, businesses, and organizations the power to share and connect with the world, and it plays a role in many companies’ strategies. With a Facebook/Grow integration, you can measure and streamline your company's impact in your social circle.
- Facebook: How to connect
- Facebook: Not All Pages Appear in Grow
- Facebook Reports that are not current day
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here's what you can expect from the Facebook integration.
Facebook is a great API. However there are a few reports that Facebook's API doesn’t report up to the current day. This list includes 8 reports like:
- Total People who liked by City
- Demographics about People who like your Page
Facebook offers a lot of endpoints in Grow. Below you’ll find the reports you can pull through a custom metric and a short description of each. Most of them are pretty self-explanatory.
- Demographics about People who like your Page: List of the number of people who like your page, divided by age and gender.
- New people who have liked your Page: Number of new people who liked your page by day
- Number of people who viewed video organically: Number of people who viewed which video
- Unlikes of your Page: Number of people by day who unliked your page
- Number of stories created about your Page: Number of stories created by day, week, or 28 days
- Number of People Talking About by City: Number of people by city
- Number of People Talking About by Country: Number of people by country
- Organic Page Impressions: Number of times a post is displayed organically
- Unique Organic Page Impressions: Number of unique organic impressions
- Reach: Number of people who received impressions of a page post
- Unique Paid Page Impressions: Number of unique paid impressions
- Unique Viral Page Impressions: number of times impressions happened in friend’s stories (including likes and comments)
- Number of people who engaged with your page: Number of people who engaged with your page
- Number of times people took a negative action: Number of negative actions on your page.
- Total People who liked by City: Number of people, grouped by city per date
- Total People who liked by Country: Number of people, grouped by country per date
- Total Page Likes: Number of page likes (total each day)
- Top referring external domains: Websites that returned the most referrals per date
- Page Views: Number of views per date
- Page Views from users logged into Facebook: Number of pageviews from users logged in to Facebook.
- Number of people who saw any Page posts: Number of views of page posts by date
- List of Page Posts: Shows post name, number of likes, and number of comments for each page post
- List of Page Videos: Shows Video name, number of comments, numbers of likes, and the date
- Page Like Sources: Number of likes from various sources by date
- Page Like Sources (Summed): Total number of like from each source
- Page Storytellers: number of people sharing stories about your page
Questions about using Facebook? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.