Formstack is a versatile online form solution that streamlines processes for capturing and managing information, allowing businesses and teams of all sizes to easily create online forms and gain rich insights. Here are some things you can expect from the Formstack/Grow integration.
- Formstack: How to connect
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Formstack, along with a short description of the fields available with each report.
- Confirmations: All confirmation emails for the specified form, including table, ID, form, name, sender, subject, type, format, hide empty, show section, message, editor, logic, delay, checked spam, select distinct, retries, etc.
- Forms: All forms, including form ID, name, viewkey, views, created, deleted, submissions, submissions unread, submissions today, URL, encrypted, submit button title, inactive, timezone, permissions, last submission ID, last submission time, etc.
- Form Data: All submissions data for the specified form, including form field data, ID, timestamp, user agent, remote addr, payment status, read, additional custom fields, etc.
- Notifications: All notifications for the specified form, including table, notification ID, form, name, from type, from value, recipients, subject, type, hide empty, show section, message, editor, attach limit, logic, format, options, select distinct, retries, etc.
Questions about the Formstack/Grow integration? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.