InsideSales fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with innovations in predictive sales communications, engagement tracking, forecasting, and hiring. Here are a few things you can expect from the InsideSales/Grow integration.
- InsideSales: How to Connect
- InsideSales API Documentation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- API Documentation: The InsideSales API can be tricky when it comes to matching the data you’re getting from your Grow reports with the fields you’re used to seeing in the InsideSales interface. You can use our help article on how to make sure you’re looking at the right columns to make this a little easier.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from InsideSales, along with a description of the fields available in each report.
- Accounts: All accounts, including ID, user ID, created date, modified date, deleted, lead found date, name, type, site, industry, annual revenue, ownership, suspended, sales channel, website, contact info, shipping info, custom fields, etc.
- Campaigns: All campaigns, including ID, name, port count, email notice ID, ratio record, ratio out of, minimum record time, completed, deleted, start date, minutes between calls, convert and route, campaign category, voice message, etc.
- Cases: All cases, including case ID, name, type, description, user ID, date created, date modified, etc.
- Contacts: All contacts, including ID, owner user ID, created date, modified date, deleted date, contact info, account ID, account name, department, address, phone, birthdate, email, website, lead source, lead status, campaign, email opt out, do not call, etc.
- Deals: All deals, including ID, owner user ID, created date, modified date, contract start date, deleted date, name, account ID, contact user ID, lead source, stage, rating, type, next step, next step date, next event, next event date, expected revenue, gross margin, close date, probability, recurring revenue, yearly recurring revenue, recurring cost, yearly recurring cost, etc.
- Employees: All employees, including ID, created date, modified date, deleted date, employee identifier, reports to employee user ID, account ID, licenses, company settings, admin, division ID, team, allow metered calls, billing account info, ratio record, ratio out of, name, contact info, minimum record time, session timeout, daily dial attempt limit, daily dial attempts, caller ID, etc.
- Events: All events, including ID, owner user ID, owner name, created date, modified date, deleted date, event name, duration, start date, end date, account ID, account name, contact user ID, contact name, deal name, lead name, case name, remind advance, location, all day event, reminder, status, type, priority, attendees, etc.
- Impressions: All impressions, including ID, employee user ID, contact info, call duration, total talk time, ring time, dial attempt, phone, call date time, call subject, call result, call type, recording URL, impression type, task type, task, etc.
- Lead CDR’s: All call detail records, including ID, date time, lead ID, employee user, lead status, duration, etc.
- Leads: All lead records, including ID, owner name, created date, modified date, deleted date, account ID, lead name, title, phone, email, email opt out, address, company name, industry, annual revenue, number of employees, account ownership, campaign, status, source, source rating, do not call, lead score, close score, last purchase, last inquiry, appointment set, ad campaign, ad group, ad, search engine, account type, additional custom fields, etc.
- Tasks: All tasks, including ID, created date, modified date, deleted date, name, type, account ID, contact user, deal, lead, case ID, private, start date, completed, description, location, organizer contact, user ID, percent, status, due, duration, reminder, etc.
Questions about the InsideSales/Grow integration? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.