LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, connecting skilled professionals worldwide to help both companies and individuals find the best fit. This article will give you an overview of the LinkedIn/Grow integration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here are some key things you can expect with the LinkedIn integration.
- Limited API Data. The LinkedIn API only gives access to Company page metrics. It doesn’t allow access to LinkedIn Ads metrics, or personal page metrics. You can pull Company status updates historical to get impressions over time.
- No historical data before connecting to Grow. LinkedIn doesn’t allow access to some historical data, including historical reports or historical impressions over time. This means it is impossible to track impressions or other metrics at any time before you connected your LinkedIn account to Grow. Grow can and will track this data going forward from the time you connect your account.
Below is a list of all the endpoints that the LinkedIn/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Company Details: All selected companies, with details including company type, description, number of employees, year founded, email domains, company ID, industry details, locations, URL, name, number of followers, etc.
- Followers Count: A count of followers for each selected company filtered by geographic tags, company size, job function, industries, and seniorities. Returned fields include company name and follower count.
- Followers Count (Historical): A count of followers for each company selected by historical date for the specified date range and granularity (by day or by month). Returned fields include organic follower count, paid follower count, date, total follower count, and company name.
- Status Updates: All status updates for each selected company, including company name, is commentable, is likeable, is liked, number of comments, number of likes, updated date, status update content, description, URL, etc.
- Status Updates (Historical): The number of impressions generated for each company selected by historical date for the specified date range and granularity. Returned fields include impression count, date, and company.
Questions about LinkedIn? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.