MOZ provides search engine optimization software, tools, and resources that enable marketers to measure efforts to drive customers to their websites. The Grow/MOZ integration allows you to analyze your MOZ data to get real-time insights into the performance of your search ranking, keywords, and domain authority.
- Rate Limits - MOZ's API access is controlled through different rate plans. The free version provides you with 1 call per 10 seconds and up to 25,000 rows per month, with access scaling from there depending on your rate plan.
- Building Metrics with MOZ - Before you can access the list of available reports, you'll first need to know the URL you want to get metrics for. Paste the URL into the line provided, then either click on the add custom metric button or choose from one of the available prebuilt metrics.
When you select "Custom Metric," a list of reports will appear. Below is a complete list of the reports offered by the MOZ/Grow integrations, along with a description of each.
Anchor Text: Measure anchor text string performance. Available field data includes term or phrase, internal pages linking, external root domains linking, internal and external MozRank, image link, etc.
- Scope options include: Phrase to Page, Term to Subdomain, Phrase to Subdomain, Term to Domain, Phrase to Domain, and Term to Page.
- Filter the specific data you want in the checkbox menu accessed through the "Cols" button:
Link Metrics: Measure link performance and domain authority on multiple levels of scope, including pages, subdomains, and domain link connections. Available field data includes flags, null, anchor text, MozRank, etc.
- Scope options include: Page to Page, Subdomain, or Domain; Subdomain to Page, Subdomain, or Domain; and Domain to Page, Subdomain, or Domain.
- Filter the specific data you want about the target URL, source URLs that link to the target URL, and the link itself (checkbox options are represented in the "TargetCols," "SourceCols," and "LinkCols" buttons):
Top Pages: Measure URL performance on a target subdomain, grouped by page authority or number of distinct root domains and filtered by certain HTTP status codes. Top Pages are filtered automatically by the subdomain you specify on the URL line and then subsequently by the data fields you select in the "Cols" checkbox menu.
URL Metrics: Measure performance for specified URL(s). Available metrics include title, subdomain, root domain, links, MozRank, MozTrust, Spam Score™, social contact information, HTTP status code, page authority, domain authority, etc. URL metrics are returned for the single URL you specify in the the URL line, and then subsequently by the data fields you select in the "Cols" checkbox menu.
Index Metadata: All index statistics and metadata, including URL count, subdomain count, root domain count, links crawled, nofollow and canonical links, average count of links per page, etc.
Other questions about MOZ? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.