Pardot is Salesforce-owned marketing automation software that provides agile B2B solutions designed to boost marketing productivity and increase sales revenue. This article will give you an overview of what the Pardot/Grow integration offers you.
In order to connect your Pardot account in Grow, Pardot requires that you be on a Pro or Ultimate plan. This is because only the Pro and Ultimate plans allow API access.
According to Pardot’s documentation, the Professional edition accounts have a limit of 25k calls per day, and Ultimate edition accounts have a limit of 100k calls per day.
Below is a list of the reports that the Pardot/Grow integration provides, along with a short description of each.
- Account: All account data, including ID, company, account level, website, contact info, territory, etc.
- Campaigns: All campaign data, including created date, name, ID, and cost.
- Email Clicks: All email clicks, including created date, email ID, drip program action ID, list email ID, email template ID, etc.
- Forms: All forms created in the Pardot account, including created date, form ID, campaign name, campaign ID, embed code, etc.
- Lifecycle Histories: All lifecycle histories, including created date, history ID, prospect ID, previous stage ID, next stage ID, seconds elapsed, etc.
- Lifecycle Stages: All lifecycle stages, including stage name, position, and is locked (true/false).
- Lists: All lists created in the Pardot account, including list ID, list name, is public (true/false), is dynamic (true/false), title, description, etc.
- List Memberships: All list memberships, including created date, deleted (true/false), membership ID, list ID, prospect ID, opted out (true/false), etc.
- Opportunities: All opportunities, including created date, opportunity ID, probability, prospect email, prospect ID, campaign name and ID, opportunity activities, etc.
- Prospects: All prospects, including created date, assigned (true/false), assigned to user, deleted (true/false), grade, prospect ID, last activity, list ID, new (true/false), score, visitors, visitor activity, etc.
- Prospect Accounts: All prospect accounts, including created date, account ID, account name, etc.
- Tags: All tags created in the Pardot account, including created date, tag ID, tag name, and updated date.
- Tag Objects: All tag objects, including created date, ID, object ID, tag ID, and type.
- Users: All users created in the Pardot account, including created date, updated date, user ID, email, first and last name, job title, and role.
- Visitors: All visitors, including created date, visitor ID, page view count, ip address, campaign parameter, source parameter, content parameter, etc.
- Visitor Activities: All visitor activities, including created date, activity ID, prospect ID, visitor ID, type id and name, details, email ID, email template, form, landing page, page view ID, campaign, etc.
Questions about Pardot? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.