Want to pull your Quickbook Online reports into Grow? Check out our help article here on how to connect your account.
Grow has a specific set of reports that it can pull in from Quickbooks Online. Currently, Grow cannot pull custom reports from Quickbooks. Below is the list that Grow is able to pull in, along with a short description for each report.
- Balance Sheet: Lists assets, liabilities, and equity (what you’ve invested in your company).
- Profit And Loss: Also called an income statement. Compares money you earned against the money you spent (income and expenses respectively).
- Profit And Loss Detail: Shows transaction details for both income and expenses.
- Trial Balance: Summarizes debit and credit balances of each account on your chart of accounts during a specific time frame.
- Cash Flow: Shows cash flow for operating activities, investments, and stock and dividends.
- Inventory Valuation Summary: Shows SKU, quantity, and asset value and cost for your inventory items.
- Customer Sales: Shows sales for each customer.
- Item Sales: Summarizes sales for your items.
- Customer Income: Shows your net income for each customer.
- Customer Balance: Shows each customer’s total open balances.
- Customer Balance Detail: Shows details (date, number, date due, open balance) unpaid invoices for each customer.
- Aged Receivables: Shows unpaid invoices for the current period and up to 90 days back.
- Aged Receivable Detail: Lists all unpaid invoices, grouped by number of days overdue, along with details (due dates, customer names, amounts, totals).
- Vendor Balance: Shows you the amount you owe each vendor.
- Vendor Balance Detail: Lists the details that constitute how much you owe each vendor
- Aged Payables: Shows unpaid bills for the current period and back.
- Aged Payable Detail: Lists all of the unpaid bills, grouped by aging period (when it was due).
- Vendor Expenses: Shows total expenses for each vendor.
- General Ledger: Shows transactions over a period of time for each of your accounts.
Questions? Chat in on the site and we’ll be happy to help.