YouTube has a very powerful API, but it is pretty complicated. Here is how to pull in your top 10 most watched videos.
1. Add Metric > YouTube > Custom Metric
2. Add 3 Metrics: estimatedMinutesWatched, views, subscribersGained
3. Add 1 Dimensions: video
4. Set date to Last 2 Years (or whatever other date range you want)
5. Set Max Results to 10 (You can set this to any number you want less than 200.)
6. Set Sort By to -views. Notice the dash. It will not work without the dash.
Here is what the whole collection of settings looks like.
7. Click connect and add the data series you want to make your table chart.
You are done.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or chat in on the site.