Grow is GDPR compliant. This full blog post has more info, but the short version is below.
On the 25 May 2018, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will become effective and will bring considerable changes to data protection laws in the European Economic Area (EEA) and will also impact those dealing with the data of people who reside in the EEA, regardless of their company location.
The aim of the GDPR is to ensure good information handling practice, and we are delighted to say that Grow is fully compliant as a data controller and a data processor.
Our commitment to our customers
We take data security and privacy very seriously here at Grow, and we have established and maintain a comprehensive data protection compliance program, including:
- Continuing to support international data transfers by maintaining our Privacy Shield Policy
- Establishing the mechanisms and processes to honour the new data subject rights
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure—see our security overview for full details
- Delivering an ongoing data protection training program to our employees, including Executive Team
- Continually assessing the latest advice and guidance around GDPR to ensure that Grow is providing highest standards of privacy and security
If you have any questions regarding what we’re doing at Grow regarding GDPR, Security, or Privacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please let us know!