If you’ve ever added a bunch of pre-builts to your Grow account, you know that when you’ve added them, they will all be stacked on top of each other and then you need to grab each one, drag it, and resize it. To save you time, we’ve added the Auto-Organize metrics button to snap your metrics to grid and make them all the same size. This makes creating a good-looking dashboard even easier.
1. Select the pre-built metrics you’d like to add to the dashboard and then click Add to Dashboard.
2. You’ll see all of the metrics will be stacked on top of each other. This is when you can press the Auto-Organize Button. You'll find this in the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard.
3. In just seconds, your metrics are organized and sized to perfection.
If you prefer to do it manually, you can size and arrange your metrics by doing the following.
To resize a metric:
- Click and hold the bottom right corner of the metric
- Drag the metric and release at the desired size
To arrange metrics on your dashboard:
- Click and hold near the top of the metric
- Drag the metric and release at the desired position