To add more than one data source to your metric:
- Add your first report.
- In Edit Metric, click Add New Data Source.
- Choose the data source you want to add.
- If you haven't already, authenticate your data source.
- Pull in the data you want from your second data source.
- In the left-hand panel, click Add Data.
- Select the data from your second report you want to display.
You may need to make adjustments to the date range, chart type, aggregations, or key values, if your table data changes. (Go to minute marker 1:10 to see some examples in our video.)
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.
The following articles may be helpful in continuing to build your metric: