Becoming a white label customer allows you to rebrand your Grow dashboard to display to your customers. If you have questions about any of the setup steps, feel free to reach out to your Data Consultant.
The first thing you’ll need to do is send Grow a logo, background image, and pick out a unique subdomain/domain, as well as point your A record to our servers.
- This logo replaces the Grow logo in the upper left hand corner of the Grow dashboard.
- The logo you send in to Grow needs to be at least 250 pixels in height.
- The background image is the custom image that your clients and users will see when they log in to the platform. It replaces the regular Grow background. If you don’t have a preference, let your rep know you would like to use the default background.
- The background needs to be at least 1600 x 900 pixels.
- The domain can either be a unique domain or a subdomain. Since you already own “yourcompany.com” we recommend using a subdomain for the website your white label customers will go to. The example we use is analytics.yourcompany.com, but you can pick whatever domain or subdomain works best for your company.
- Point your A record to the following IP address: 220.127.116.11
- This address points to our servers, so the Grow platform will load up.
After you become a white label customer, you will have a couple extra options for your Grow account.
Custom emails (SMTP)
- Once you are a white label customer, you will have this option to ensure emails are sent from your email, rather than Grow.com’s.
- To do this, go into your account settings and navigate to Whitelabel. On this page, you will see a section labeled SMTP. Fill out the information there, then click Save Changes.
- You can also check out this help article for more detailed information on SMTP in Grow.
- Second, you will have the option to duplicate or templatize dashboards. This gives you the option to create a “template” of a dashboard you’ve already set up. Instead of having to re-create a dashboard whenever you want to send one to a different customer, you can use the template dashboard, make the small tweaks for your customer, and send it to them.
- You’ll work with your Data Consultant to get the dashboard templatized.
- First, pick a customer and set up a complete dashboard with that customer in mind. (The dashboard needs to be set up before it can be duplicated.) Next, identify which variables need to change (for example, a certain filter, a different account, client name, etc.).
- Get in touch with your Data Consultant and tell them all the information above. Grow will take care of duplicating the dashboard. Depending on how many variables you will want to change, the time it takes to duplicate the dashboard will vary.
- After they have done this, go to Settings, then the Whitelabel tab. At the bottom of the page, you'll see the Dashboard Duplication section. Here, you can make the tweaks for your template variables for the dashboards and send it to a customer.
- NOTE: Be aware that the dashboard you choose to be the template for other customers cannot be deleted or altered. Due to this, we recommend you duplicate your dashboard and call it “Customer Template” or something similar. This allows you to make changes to customer's dashboards without making changes to the template. If you do need to make changes to your template, please let your Data Consultant know before doing so.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat in on the site, or reach out to your Data Consultant.
Some people may search for "whitelabel" instead of white label. This is the same feature.