Simpli.fi is the display, mobile, video, and social platform built for localized campaigns that helps you optimize audiences and maximize performance. Here are a few things you can expect from the Simpli.fi/Grow integration.
What to Expect
- Reports are pulled through the Simpli.fi Report Center. This allows for a much higher level of data quality and granularity than the other endpoints in the Simpli.fi API. The caveat is that the most frequent your reports will update is on a daily basis. We strongly suggest scheduling your Report Center reports to auto-generate on a daily basis to keep your metrics as up-to-date as possible.
- Daily Metric Refresh: Simpli.fi gives you three options for updating frequency: daily, weekly, and monthly. Even if you don't think you want to look at your reports more than once a week, we strongly recommend setting your reports to update daily. This will give you the most up-to-date data with the lowest risk of complications or incorrect data.
- Scheduling Automatic Reports: After you’ve created a report in the Simpli.fi Report Center, it requires an automatic delivery schedule to be created before it can be pulled into Grow. This article provides a detailed walkthrough of the auto-scheduling process.
- Some reports may be slow. If you create a large report in Simpli.fi, the speed at which it pulls in to Grow may vary. This is because Simpli.fi must first download the report, then parse it into the table in Grow.
Report Center Reports: Simpli.fi provides the following custom reports in its report center:
- Account Conversion by Campaign
- Account Performance by Campaign
- Geo Fencing by Campaign
- Keyword Conversions by Campaign
- Keyword Performance by Campaign
- Organization Campaign Performance
- Organization Geo-Fencing Conversions by Campaign
- Organization Pacing Report
Additionally, Simpli.fi provides numerous reports in the following categories:
- Ad/Campaign Reporting
- Context Reporting
- Data Provider Reporting
- Device Reporting
- Domain Reporting
- Geo-Fence Reporting
- IP Reporting
- Keyword Reporting
- Location Based Reporting
- Retail Performance Reporting
- Segment Reporting
- Video Interaction Reporting
- Viewability Reporting.
The reports in the categories above have endpoints that segment the data by ad, ad by day, campaign, and campaign by day.
Grow can pull any of these reports as long as they have been generated within the Simpli.fi account and scheduled for automatic delivery. (If you need help scheduling your reports, check out this article.)
Questions about the Simpli.fi/Grow integration? Email us at email@example.com or chat in on the site.