Drchrono is a platform that manages electronic health records and billing for various doctor’s offices. The drchrono/Grow integration allows you to visualize your clinical workflow and to manage your practice with greater ease.
All data from drchrono is de-identified for privacy reasons. All identifiable information comes in as codes and IDs.
Because of drchrono's rate limits, it may be difficult to pull in lots of data all at once into Grow. Instead, we recommend creating saved datasets for each template or report you are using.
Below is a list of the endpoints that drchrono offers, along with some of the data it pulls.
- Appointments: Doctor ID, patient ID, office ID, assigned exam room, scheduled time, duration, status, ICD-9 codes, billing status, billed date, etc.
- Offices: Office name, location, contact info, and hours of operation
- Doctors: Speciality, job title, suffix, NPI number, group NPI number, practice group
- Patients: Unidentified patient information, zip codes, assigned doctor, date of first/last appointments, etc.
- Users: Staff usernames, assigned doctors, practice groups, etc.
- Transactions: Billing status, procedure type, price, billed, allowed, adjustments, insurance payments, balance due, service, expected reimbursement, etc.
NOTE: some people may search for dr chrono or Dr. chrono. These both refer to this data source, drchrono.
Questions about drchrono? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.