Zoho’s lead engagement and sales pipeline manager makes it easy to manage your customer relationships at every stage via phone, email, chat, social media, or even in person. The Grow/Zoho integration allows you to track your CRM data in real time and get day-to-day insights on the performance of your pipeline.
- Date ranges: All Zoho CRM reports must be pulled for a specific date range, by using the date picker drop-down menu or entering a custom date range. The Grow date picker filters data based on the "last modified" or "created date" fields.
- Custom Fields: Zoho CRM reports will also include custom data fields not included in the list below. These fields are created by your Zoho CRM admin when customizing the Zoho interface to suit your organization’s specific needs.
Below is a complete list of the reports you can pull from the Zoho CRM, as well as a description of the available data within each report.
- Leads: All leads, including lead ID, owner name, lead name, designation, contact info, created date, modified date, last activity date, additional custom fields, etc.
- Accounts: All client and potential accounts, including account ID, lead and account owner, account name, industry, created date, modified date, last activity date, billing information, etc.
- Contacts: All contacts, including contact ID, contact owner, name, account ID and name, email, job title, phone, created date, modified date, mailing address, type of contact, currency, exchange rate, last activity date, lead source, etc.
- Potentials: All opportunities, including ID, owner, potential amount, name, closing date, account ID and name, stage, probability, modified date, last activity date, custom fields, etc.
- Campaigns: All campaigns, including campaign ID, SM owner ID, campaign owner, type, campaign name, status, created date, modified date, etc.
- Tasks: All task assignments, including activity ID, task owner, subject, due date, related to, status, priority, created by, modified by, created date, modified date, etc.
- Calls: All logged calls, including activity ID, call owner, subject, type, contact ID and name, related to, start time, duration, billable, created by, modified by, created date, modified date, status, etc.
- Products: All products, including product ID, owner, name, code, active, category, type, created by, created date, modified date, price, description, invoice type, volume, option, plan, etc.
- Invoices: All invoice data, including invoice ID, sales order data, account ID and name, invoice owner, created by, created date, modified date, subtotal, tax, adjustment, total, details, contact ID and name, discount, etc.
- Vendors: All vendors, including vendor ID, name, website, category, owner, created by, created date, modified date, custom fields, etc.
- Price Books: All pricing data, including price book ID, owner, creator, created date, modified date, price, name, active, pricing model, pricing details, etc.
- Quotes: All estimates for services provided, including quote ID, number, subject, stage, carrier, account ID and name, owner, creator, created date, modified date, subtotal, total, billing address, discount, etc.
- Sales Orders: All sales order data, including sales order ID, number, subject, quote ID and name, contact info, carrier, account info, owner, creator, created date, modified date, subtotal, total, billing address, shipping address, discount, etc.
- Cases: All cases, including case ID, owner, status, origin, subject, related to, number of comments, reported by, email, phone, creator, modified date, description, department, company name, job title, etc.
- Solutions: Includes solution ID, solution number, owner, title, status, comments, creator, last modifier, modified date, question, answer, etc.
Questions about using the Zoho CRM integration? Email us at email@example.com or chat in on the site.