Shipwire tracks your stock levels, manages your order processing, and provides accurate shipping rates. The Shipwire/Grow integration lets you analyze the health of your shipping, receiving, and inventory processes in real time.
This article will give you a brief overview of the Shipwire/Grow integration.
Below you will find a description of the endpoints that the Grow/Shipwire integration provides, along with a description of each.
- Order: All orders, including order id, status, warehouse, vendor, date created, date processed by, amount, associated returns, holds, contents, and shipping pieces, etc.
- Stock: All product information and inventory levels including sku, product id, warehouse id, warehouse region, number of currently held resources, reserved, backordered, etc.
- Receiving: A list of all receiving transactions. Includes transaction id, order id, status, date updated, warehouse id, warehouse, invoice, packing list, shipping label, associated returns, holds, contents, and shipping pieces, etc.
- Returns: A list of all product returns, including product id, warehouse, invoice, packing list, shipping label, associated returns, holds, contents, and shipping pieces.
- Product: Current products in inventory or available to order, including product id, vendor id, item count, items per case, description, product dimensions, cost value, wholesale value, retail value, currency type, special shipping instructions, etc.
- Vendor: List of all vendors, including vendor ID, external ID, vendor name, status, etc.
Questions about Shipwire? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.