Shopify is a cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. You can use Shopify to manage stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, and brick-and-mortar locations. The Grow/Shopify integration helps you visualize all of your data separately or combined, making it easy to monitor and expand your business.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Data Accuracy and ShopifyQL: Because of some differences between the Shopify Admin API and Shopify's internal sales reports, Grow reports often show slight differences in amounts when compared to your internal reports in your Shopify account. Grow is currently offering a beta integration which uses ShopifyQL to get more accurate report data to your Grow dashboards. Learn more about our ShopifyQL integration here.
- Multiple Auths: With Grow’s Shopify integration, you can not only connect multiple accounts, but also display your data from many businesses on one metric. After you select Custom Metric, you will find reports that are specifically labeled “(Report Name) - Multiple Auths” in order to facilitate this. You can read our help article here to learn how to set this up in your account.
- Large Datasets: Shopify reports typically pull in quickly for date ranges of 30 days or less, but larger datasets (10,000 rows or more) can often take longer to populate completely. You can worked through this by creating datasets. Keep in mind that the initial call to Shopify to collect data for a dataset with more than 10,000 rows can still take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on the size. Your time is valuable to us, so we're working hard to find ways to pull your data faster.
- Multiple Reports: When pulling from Shopify, it's important to only pull one report at a time. If you try to pull two different reports at the same time, it can overload the connection to Shopify and cause the app to freeze. You'll need to wait for the first report to finish loading before you click connect on the next one.
- Time Zones: The time zones used by Shopify to separate days and months of data are specific to the time zone of the shop you're pulling data for. The Grow app uses Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) for its in-app transforms, so the data may look different in Grow. We've included the Shops Timezone report to make it easier to offset your local time to UTC and make sure your dates are grouping correctly.
Here is a list of the reports you can pull in from Shopify, along with a short description of each report. All Shopify reports include a "Multiple Auths" version that can be used to pull data for multiple shops simultaneously.
- Abandoned Checkouts: All order sessions abandoned mid-checkout within the selected date range, including ID, token, cart token, email, date, referring site, source details, price, discount, subtotal, taxes included, total line items price, total, tax, weight, billing and shipping information, etc.
- Customers: All customers, including orders count, state, total amount spent, multipass identifier, and tags.
- Items Sold: A list of all items purchased, including item name and ID, order name and ID, order date, shop name, quantity, price, weight, SKU, vendor, fulfillment status, etc.
- Orders: All processed orders matching the selected date range, including date created, date closed, gateway, total price, subtotal, weight details, currency type, tax details, order status, cancel reason, cancel date, customer info, discount codes, financial status, fulfillment information, etc.
- Refunds: All refunds, including refund ID, created date, processed date, refund line items, transactions, restock, notes, user ID, etc.
- Product List: A list of all products published to the shop inventory, including product name adn ID, created date, images, options, product type, tags, variants, inventory quantity, price, restock information, vendor, etc.
- Shops Timezone: Details for the selected shop(s), including location, time zone, UTC Offset, etc.
Questions about using Shopify? Email us at email@example.com or chat in on the site.