Stitch Labs offers modern operations and inventory management software for high-growth organizations. This article will give you an overview of the StitchLabs/Grow integration.
StitchLabs offers API access to users on Stitch's Premium plan. If you don't have the premium plan, you will need it to connect to Grow.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the StitchLabs/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Contacts: All customers, suppliers, wholesalers and internal reps matching the selected created date, including contact ID, name, nature, archived, deleted, notes, reseller, tax ID, updated date, website, etc.
- Products: All items for sale matching the selected created date, including product ID, archived, local ID, name, notes, updated date, etc.
- Variants: All product versions and cost data matching the selected created date, including variant ID, description, available, average cost, bundle, component, consignment, local ID, location, low stock alert, notes, SKU, sort order, stock, supplier cost and ID, UPC, weight, etc.
- Sales Orders: All sales order data matching the selected order date, including order ID, archived, cancel date, complete date, order date, ship date, currency, discount, local ID, notes, po number, ship method complete, SKU subtotal, etc.
- Packing Slips: All packing slip data matching the selected created date, including ID, packing slip date, ship date, local ID, status, updated date, void, etc.
Questions about StitchLabs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.