TradeGecko helps keep all of your inventory, orders, and customers managed and accounted for in one place. This article will give you an overview of the TradeGecko/Grow integration.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the TradeGecko/Grow integration offers, along with a description of the data that each report returns.
- Products: id, created_at, updated_at, brand, description, image_url, name, opt1, opt2, opt3, product_type, quantity, status, supplier, supplier_ids.0, tags, stock_batchable, stock_perishable, stock_serializable, variant_ids.0, image_ids, vendor
- Orders: id, created_at, updated_at, assignee_id, issued_at, ship_at, billing_address_id, company_id, contact_id, currency_id, shipping_address_id, stock_location_id, user_id, source_id, default_price_list_id, document_url, email, notes, order_number, phone_number, reference_number, source_url, tags, tax_treatment, total, status, payment_status, invoice_status, packed_status, fulfillment_status, return_status, returning_status, shippability_status, backordering_status, fulfillment_ids, invoice_ids, fulfillment_return_ids, payment_ids, refund_ids, invoices, invoice_numbers, order_line_item_ids
- NOTE: This report may require you to fill in the following filters: Payment, invoice, packed, fulfillment, return, returning, shippability, and backordering status. You can also enter filterable tags.
- Invoices: id, created_at, updated_at, order_id, shipping_address_id, billing_address_id, payment_term_id, due_at, exchange_rate, invoice_number, invoiced_at, notes, cached_total, payment_status, order_number, company_id, currency_id, invoice_line_item_ids, payment_ids
- Invoice Line Items: id, created_at, updated_at, invoice_id, order_line_item_id, ledger_account_id, position, quantity
- Variants: id, created_at, updated_at, status, product_id, default_ledger_account_id, buy_price, committed_stock, incoming_stock, composite, description, initial_cost_price, initial_stock_level, initial_stock_location_id, keep_selling, last_cost_price, manage_stock, max_online, moving_average_cost, name, online_ordering, opt1, opt2, opt3, position, product_name, product_status, product_type, retail_price, sellable, sku, stock_on_hand, supplier_code, taxable, upc, weight, weight_unit, wholesale_price, image_ids, variant_prices, locations
If you want more information on any of these endpoints, you can reference TradeGecko’s API docs, which are pretty detailed about the data.
Questions about TradeGecko? Chat in on the site and we’ll be happy to help.