Financial data is critical for your business—you need to be able to stay up-to-date on your funds in a clear, usable way. Grow lets you connect to your banks. This article will give you an overview of the Grow/Banking Financial Accounts integration.
Grow currently offers connections to the following financial institutions:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- TD Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
For each bank, there are two endpoints available: Accounts and Transactions.
For each bank, the standard fields are as follows:
- Accounts: _id, _item, _user, balance.available, balance.current, institution_type, meta.limit, meta.name, meta.number, subtype, type
- Transactions: _account, _id, _pendingTransaction, amount, date, name, meta.account_owner, meta.location.address, meta.location.city, meta.location.state, pending, type.primary, category.0, category.1, category_id
These additional fields may be available, depending on the bank:
- Accounts: meta.owner, meta.official_name
- Transactions: score.location.address, score.location.city, score.location.state, score.name, category.2, meta.location.coordinates.lat, meta.location.coordinates.lon, meta.location.zip, meta.ppd_id, score.location.zip
Questions about Banking Financial Accounts? Chat in on the site and we’ll be happy to help.