Stripe an internet business software platform that helps you accept payments from anyone, anywhere, and build your business. A Stripe/Grow integration lets you view your Stripe data in real time, allowing you to stay up-to-date on your business.
Stripe returns data in the smallest unit of your currency. For decimal currencies, this will be in cents (or pence, or something similar in your currency). For non-decimal currencies (i.e. JPY, Japanese Yen), this will be in your regular denomination (i.e. 1 JPY). To see how Grow works with these, you can read our help article here.
Below is a list of the available reports from Stripe, along with a short description of each.
- Balance: Available Balance, Currency, Pending Amount, Available Amount
- Balance History: Available Amount, Pending Amount, Fees, Number of Transfers, Previous Amounts, Currency
- Charges: Amount Charged, Amount Refunded, Card Type, Country, Transaction Status, Date, Currency, Fees
- Coupons: Coupon Amount, Currency, Coupon Duration
- Customers: Number of Customers, Customer Account Balance, Customer Email, Subscriptions
- Disputes: Dispute Amounts, Currency, Reason, Status
- Invoices: Amount Due, Application Fee, Currency, Date, Subtotal, Tax, Total
- Orders: Amount, Amount Returned, Application, Charge, Date, Currency, Customer, Email, Items, Objects, Returns, Shipping Address, Delivery Estimate
- Order Returns: Amount for items returned, Created, Currency, Items returned, Order returned from, ID of refund issued for return
- Plans: Amount, Date, Currency, Interval, Name, Trial Period
- Products: Active, Attributes, Captions, Created, Name, Shippable, URL
- Refunds: Amount, Date, Currency, Reason, Status
- SKUs: Created, Currency, Inventory, Price, Product, Active
- Subscriptions: Number of Subscriptions, Number of Cancellations, Date, Created Date, Canceled Date, Customer, Discount, Amount, Currency, Interval, Status, Tax, Percent, Trial End, Trial Start
- Transfers: Amount, Balance Transaction, Bank Account, Country, Currency, Date, Status, Type, Transaction Fees
Questions about using Stripe? Chat in on the site and we’ll be happy to help.