Mailchimp allows you to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns. With the Mailchimp/Grow integration, managing email engagement data is simple and you can visualize it alongside other key marketing data, enabling you to be more agile and capitalize on opportunities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here are some key things you can expect from the Mailchimp integration.
- Mailchimp API reporting issues: Mailchimp has a few reports that come back as 0, when there should be data. We have sent these to Mailchimp and they acknowledged that the issue is on their side and are fixing them.
- Timezone offset might be needed. Since Mailchimp deals with scheduled mailings, sometimes a timezone offset might be required to get your data to match up exactly with what Mailchimp displays in their admin charts. Your Data Consultant can help you do this (or you can check out this article).
Below is a list of reports from Mailchimp and the fields associated with each one.
- Get a List of Campaigns: Includes status, emails sent, recipients details, content type, opens information, settings and tracking details, and total revenue, among other details.
- Get All of the Lists: Includes Name, contact details, campaign count and details, open and click rates, and average subscribe/unsubscribe rates, among other details.
- Growth History: Includes List ID, Month, Existing, Imports, and Options.
- List Activity: Includes day, emails sent, unique opens, recipient clicks, bounce information, subscribers/unsubscribers, among other details.
- Campaign Top Open Locations: Includes country code, region, opens, and campaign ID.
Questions about using Mailchimp? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.