Freshdesk’s cloud-based customer support software enables companies of all sizes to support customers through email, chat, phone, mobile apps, websites, forums, and social media channels. The Freshdesk/Grow integration provides a means to visualize this data in a meaningful way, allowing you to make actionable decisions for your company and customers.
This article will give you an overview of the Freshdesk/Grow integration.
Freshdesk applies certain rate limits based on your version and your plan. You can learn more about that here.
Freshdesk provides one endpoint through which you can filter the data. Below is a description of the endpoint and its filters.
Report: List Tickets
- Filter: None. This includes forwarded, replied, and CCed emails, priority, source, status, subject, and description of emails, among other ticket information.
- Filter: New and My Open. This includes forwarded, replied, and CCed emails, priority, source, status, subject, and description of emails, among other information and stats about tickets that are new or open.
- Filter: Watching. This includes forwarded, replied, and CCed emails, priority, source, status, and subject of a ticket, product information, and custom fields among other stats and information about tickets you are watching.
- Filter: Spam. This includes emails, escalation, subject, and created, updated, and resolved times, among other information for spam emails.
- Filter: Deleted. This includes identifiers, source, status, subject, and description of emails, and created, updated, deleted and resolved times for tickets and emails, among other information about deleted tickets and emails.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.