Intercom’s messaging platform allows you to communicate with your customers, resolve support issues, and track conversation histories in the same place. Here's an overview of the Grow/Intercom integration and descriptions of the reports you can pull in to build your metrics.
- Intercom: List Counts Report
- Pulling your Intercom List of Companies into Grow
- Intercom: How to Connect
Below is a complete list of the reports available from Intercom, as well as a description of the data fields available from each report.
List Users: All user data for the selected date range, including type, ID, user ID, name, app ID, company, company type, preferred name, city name, continent code, country name, postal code, region name, timezone, last request date, created date, signup date, session count, unsubscribed from emails (true/false), marked emails as spam (true/false), has hard bounced (true/false), user agent data, tags, etc.
List Leads: All leads created within the selected date range, including ID, user ID, name, app ID, company name, company type, city name, country name and code, postal code, region name, timezone, last request date, created date, signup date, session count, unsubscribed from emails, marked email as spam, has hard bounced, user agent data, total unread count, etc.
List Counts: Returns a count of users, tags, admins, or segments filtered by conversations, companies, or users. Data fields include:
- Conversation - Admin: Name, ID, Open, and Closed
- Company - Segment: Active, New, and Slipping Away
- Company - Tag: A single field for each company tag. Tags are specific to the Intercom account, and defined by your admin.
- Company - User: A single field for each user in the account. Typically, the count value is 1.
- User - Segment: Active, Active Users, Admin Users, All Users First Seen, and additional custom user segments as defined by your admin.
- User - Tag: A single field for each user tag. Tags are specific to the Intercom account, and defined by your admin.
- Note: For a Conversation count type, the Count Value must be "Admin." For User type, the Count Value must be Tag or Segment. For Company type, the Count Value must be Tag, Segment, or User.
List Companies: All companies, including company ID, name, created date, last request date, monthly sped, session count, user count, type, tags, segments, plan name, plan type, plan ID, expired (true/false), expired date, member count, etc.
List Tags: All tags, including type, ID, and name.
List Segments: All segments, including type, ID, name, created date, updated date, and person type.
List Conversations: All conversations matching the selected date range. You'll be required to filter by "Open" or "Closed" conversations (or check both boxes, if you want all conversation data). Field data includes ID, created date, updated date, user type and ID, Assignee type and ID, conversation message type and ID, message subject, author type and ID, open (true/false), read(true/false), etc.
Questions about using the Intercom integration? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.