With the latest Chrome update, the Grow Companion Extension needed to be modified to ensure that fullscreen mode won't crash periodically. Here is how to update your extension:
- Select the Grow Companion Extension Logo on the extension bar in your browser.
- Select Manage Extensions in the menu.
3. Select the Update button at the top of the page.
4. You will likely have to log out of Grow and log back in for the changes to take effect.
For Chromebit Users
- Sign in to the Chromebit with your Google Credentials.
- Go into the Chromebit settings and select Power under the Device category.
- Inside the Power setting, select the option to "Keep display on."
Again, you may have to log out of Grow and log back in for the changes to take effect.
If you're having any trouble getting this to work, please reach out to our support team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat in on the site.