Appfigures is a platform that helps businesses track analytics for their mobile apps. The Appfigures/Grow integration will give you an insight into how to best increase the power of the mobile app of the company.
We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of April 2019. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
Connecting to Appfigures
Before starting, please collect your Dropbox username (email address) and password.
- Log in to Grow and select Settings under your name in the top-right corner.
- Select Data Sources from the menu on the left and click on + Connect Data Sources.
- Search for Appfigures, and select + Connect.
- On the new pop-up screen, you will need to enter you Appfigures credentials.
Below you will find the reports that the appfigures integration offers, along with the fields of data each one provides.
- List All Products: ID, Name, Developer, Icon, Vendor Identifier, Ref Number, SKU, Package Name, Store ID, Store, Storefront, Release Date, Added Date, Updated Date, Version, Active, External Account ID, Time Stamp, Source Active, Source Hidden, Source Type, Type, Devices, Bundle Identifier, Accessible Features, Children, Features, Parental ID, Storefronts, Currency, Price
- Sales: Downloads, re-downloads, Updates, Returns, Net Downloads, Promos, Revenue generated, Return Amount, Edu Downloads, Gifts, Gift Redemptions for selected products and date range
- Revenue: Sales, iap, returns, edu, ads, total
- Ads: Revenue, Requests, Impressions, ecpm, fillrate, ctr, clicks, requests filled
- Ratings: Product, Region, Date, How many stars