When you encounter an issue in Grow, here are a few things you can check out before contacting support or your Grow BI Consultant. If you've tried these things, here's also a list of what to provide to help pinpoint the problem.
Before contacting support
- Make sure you are using a Chrome browser. Grow is optimized for Chrome.
- Clear your browser's cache or try using Grow in an incognito window.
- If you have a custom domain for your Grow account, make sure you are logged in through "app.gogrow.com" to make any account or metric changes.
- If you are having trouble connecting a data source:
- Double-check your password
- Check if you have Caps Lock on
- Make sure there are no spaces
- Test it in the actual software
- Check to make sure the date ranges and report types match what you are using in the software.
When contacting support:
- Provide a screenshot of the entire browser window of the issue in Grow.
- If you have an issue with data not matching, provide a full screenshot of the data in the data source or an exported report from the software, along with any filters or anything else you've applied.
- Give the metric name, dashboard, and url, especially if you have several metrics with the same name.
- Be prepared to share what you were trying to do and what you expected to see.