Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Formstack is a versatile online form solution that streamlines processes for capturing and managing information, allowing businesses and teams of all sizes to easily create online forms and gain rich insights. Here are some things you can expect from the Formstack/Grow integration.
Connecting to Formstack
Before you get started you will need your Formstack API Key.
- Log in to your Grow account. Click or tap Add Metric, then select Formstack from the list of data sources. You will need to connect your account before you can pull any data in.
- To connect your account, you will need your Formstack API key. Formstack has an article on their website that will walk you through the process of generating your API key.
- Paste the value into the Grow authentication window, then click the Submit button.
And that’s it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Formstack, along with a short description of the fields available with each report.
- Confirmations: All confirmation emails for the specified form, including table, ID, form, name, sender, subject, type, format, hide empty, show section, message, editor, logic, delay, checked spam, select distinct, retries, etc.
- Forms: All forms, including form ID, name, viewkey, views, created, deleted, submissions, submissions unread, submissions today, URL, encrypted, submit button title, inactive, timezone, permissions, last submission ID, last submission time, etc.
- Form Data: All submissions data for the specified form, including form field data, ID, timestamp, user agent, remote addr, payment status, read, additional custom fields, etc.
- Notifications: All notifications for the specified form, including table, notification ID, form, name, from type, from value, recipients, subject, type, hide empty, show section, message, editor, attach limit, logic, format, options, select distinct, retries, etc.