One-Click Reports are pre-built common and useful metrics that Grow has created for many of the data sources.
Adding a 1-Click Report
- Click on the down arrow next to Add Metric at the top right of your dashboard.
- Click on Add pre-built metric.
- Select the data source you want to use. If it is not connected yet, you will be prompted to authorize the data source. You may also need to select which site you want data pulled from.
- Once it is all connected, select a metric by clicking the blue + button. This will add it to the group of metrics that will be created.
- Once you have selected all of the metrics you want to add to your dashboard, click Add To Dashboard. The metrics will show up on your dashboard and you can start organizing them.
Once a pre-built metric is added, you can edit any of the settings and formatting or even add reports within the metric.
Sometimes a pre-built metric will not work when you add it to the dashboard. Often, this is due to changes in how an integration brings in the data that affects the preset transforms and settings for the report. After you add the metric, you can edit it and investigate the data settings and transforms to see what you can adjust. At Grow we try to monitor and update these metrics as changes are made.