Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Delighted is designed to help you connect with and understand customer needs and product usage by calculating your Net Promoter Score. This article will give you an overview of the Delighted/Grow integration.
Connecting to Delighted
First, click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. Then click on Connections in the Data Library section. Click on the blue Connect button and search for Delighted. Click on the Delighted logo.
This will bring a pop-up menu asking for two things:
- Nickname: This can be anything
- API Key: From your Delighted account
To get your API key log in to your Delighted account. Navigate to your settings, then click the API tab from the menu on the left side. From here, copy this key, and paste it into Grow. If you do not have access, contact your Delighted account admin.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Delighted/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Metrics: All net promoter metrics for the selected date range and date grouping, including NPS, promoter count, promoter percent, passive count, passive percent, detractor count, detractor percent, response count, since (start date), and until (end date).
- Unsubscribers: All unsubscribes from NPS surveys within the selected date range, including person ID, email, name, and unsubscribe date.
- Bounced People: All bounces within the selected date range, including person ID, email, name, and bounced date.