NewRelic, sometimes spelled New Relic, is an application monitoring tool. It helps show track your Server performance and other DevOps information.
We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of April 2019. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connecting Newrelic
Before you get started you will need your NewRelic App Name as well as your API key.
- Log in to your Grow dashboard and press Add Metric. Select NewRelic from the list of data sources, then click the blue connect button. You will need to enter your NewRelic App Name as well as your API key.
- To find your Account Name, navigate to https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts.
- Your app name will be listed there.
- Go ahead and copy the app name.
- Then click the Account Settings dropdown and choose Account Settings. Choose API Keys under Integrations.
- Click the Show key link and copy your API key.
- Paste your App Name and API Key into Grow, then press the blue Submit button.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
If you get this error when you connect to NewRelic: You do not have access to the full metric data API. Please upgrade for full access, you may not have the correct version of NewRelic to connect.
The Lite version of the API of Newrelic does not have access to pull metrics. In order to connect your NewRelic account to Grow, you will need either the Pro or Essentials version to connect.