Grow allows you to chose your company color palette (or colour as English friends would say) which you can then use in creating your metrics.
Your color palette defined here:
Will show up for use in your metrics, for example in the data series color selector here:
Setting a Company Color Palette
You can access the color palette in two ways, via Account Settings, or in the Builder. Both are described below.
View Color Palette via Account Settings
- Go to Account Settings.
- Click on Company Info.
- Scroll down until you see the Your Colors area.
View Color Palette via Builder
- Enter the builder
- Edit or add a data series
- Click the color selector
- Click 'Manage your color palette'
- Account Settings > Company Info > Your Colors' will open in a new tab.
Adding Color to Your Color Palette
- Click Add a Color.
- Click the colored square to access a color picker.
- Or you can type in your color hex code directly.
Removing Color from Palette
Click the small red x next to the color you wish to remove.
Finding Specific Colors Hex Code
There are many tools you can use to find hex colors. If you google something like 'how to find a hex color code' you can find a few tools.
One we use (We don't recommend any certain tool and legally we make no promises as to the accuracy results) is https://imagecolorpicker.com/en/.
You can upload an image and get the hex codes you need.