NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Church Community Builder’s church management software is designed to equip and empower engaged church leaders with effective ministry tools to strengthen their communities and get to know their people. Here are some things you can expect from the Church Community Builder/Grow integration.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of April 2019. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Church Community Builder, along with a description of the data available with each report.
- Attendance Profile: All basic meetings data within the selected date range, including ID, name, occurrence, did not meet, topic, notes, prayer requests, info, attendees, headcount
- Batch Profiles: All transaction batch data within the selected date range, including batch ID, campus, individual, date, grouping ID, payment type, transaction details, transaction creator, transaction created date, etc.
- Event Profiles: All events data within the selected date range, including ID, name, description, leader notes, start date/time, end date/time, timezone, recurrence, approval status, exceptions, group, organizer, phone, location name and address, guest list, resources data, resources status, setup start, setup end, setup notes, creator, modifier, public calendar listed, etc.
- Execute Saved Search: Pulls the selected saved report created in Church Community Builder, including ID, giving number, campus, family, family position, full name, login, email, allergies, mobile data, gender, marital status, birthday, anniversary, baptized, decreased, membership type, membership date, membership end, receive email, active, creator, modifier, created date, modified date, address, phone, etc.
- Group Profiles: All groups data, including ID, name, description, image, campus, main leader name, main leader contact, leaders, participants, group type, department, area ID, calendar feed, registration forms, current members, group capacity, address, meeting day and time, childcare provided, interaction type, membership type, notification, public search listed, inactive, creator, modifier, created date, modified date, director full name, director contact, registration form ID, registration form description, registration form URL, etc.
- Individual Attendance: All individual attendance metrics, including ID, name, attendance event, attendance group, attendance occurrence, attendances, etc.
- Individual Profile Info: All individual member profiles, including ID, giving number, campus, family, full name, login, email, allergies, mobile data, gender, marital status, birthday, emergency contact, anniversary, baptized, deceased, membership type, membership date, membership end, receive email, active, creator, modifier, created date, modified date, address, phone, etc.
- Position List: All church positions, including ID, name, group, description, scheduled, listed, capacity, currently holding, creator, modifier, created date, modified date, position holder count, etc.
- Resource List: All church resources, including ID, type, name, campus, owner, description, notes, fee amount, quantity, allow layout, allow conflicts, notification, listed, creator, modifier, created date, modified date, etc.
- Transaction Detail Type List: All transaction types, including ID, name, cash bank account, account number, tax deductible, online giving enabled, pledge goal, parent ID, campus, etc.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
I can’t find my data in the API endpoints?
If the default reports available in Grow don’t contain the precise data you want to track, Church Community Builder allows you to generate saved searches that can then be pulled into Grow just like any other report. These can be especially useful when segmenting attendance or donations data by congregation