Add a Key Value
- Expand the Key Value header.
- Click the blue Add data button under Key Value.
- Click the respective cell in the spreadsheet. The Key Value will appear at the top left of your metric.
- Find the field that says "Key Value Label" and give it a title. The label will show up beneath the value itself on your metric.
- If needed, change the formatting of the key value to display it as a currency, percentage, or a rounded number.
If the value is a large number, then Grow will abbreviate the number (for example, 156,432 will be displayed as 156k). If you want to see the entire number check the "Show Un-Abbreviated Number on Metric" box.
If the key value is not a number, then check the box "Treat Value as Text" to ensure it displays as expected.
Add a Comparison Value
Under the Key Value header click on the drop-down arrow to expand.
Next, click the Add data button under Comparison Value.
Select the cell that you want to be the comparison value.
The comparison value will appear next to your key value as a percentage with an up or down arrow. The percentage indicates what how much the key value has increased or decreased in comparison to the comparison value.