Becoming a branded account allows you to rebrand your Grow dashboard to display to your clients.
NOTE: If you would like to add this feature to your account, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
If you have this set up for your account, you can update any of the branding options for your Grow account, by going to Settings (the gear icon at the top right) > Branded Settings
- The domain can either be a unique domain or a subdomain. Since you already own “yourcompany.com” we recommend using a subdomain for the website your white label customers will go to. The example we use is analytics.yourcompany.com, but you can pick whatever domain or subdomain works best for your company.
Pointing that domain to Grow
- Point your A record to the following IP address: 126.96.36.199
- This address points to our servers, so the Grow platform will load up.
- This logo replaces the Grow logo in the upper left hand corner of the Grow dashboard.
- The logo you send in to Grow needs to be at least 250 pixels in height.
- For best results when displaying it in full-screen mode, use a .png image with a transparent background.
- The background image is the custom image that your clients and users will see when they log in to the platform.
- The background needs to be at least 1600 x 900 pixels.
- You can change the header text to include your company name. For example, it could say "Sign in to Bacana Analytics."
- The image to be used as the favicon in your broswer's tab or the URL bar needs to be a square image (usually 16x16 or 32x32 pixels) and in a .ico, .gif, or.png format.
After you become a white label customer, you will have a couple extra options for your Grow account.
Custom emails (SMTP)
- Once you are a white label customer, you will have this option to ensure emails are sent from your email, rather than Grow.com’s.
- To do this, go into your account settings and navigate to the Mail tab. On this page, you will see two sections, titled SMTP and Email Setup. We recommend using Email Setup instead of SMTP. You can find the Email Setup instructions here.
- If you want to use SMTP instead of Email Setup, check out this help article.
- Second, you will have the option to duplicate or templatize dashboards. This gives you the option to create a “template” of a dashboard you’ve already set up. Instead of having to re-create a dashboard whenever you want to send one to a different customer, you can use the template dashboard, make the small tweaks for your customer, and send it to them.
- To learn how to set up dashboard templatization, check out this article.
Note: Branded accounts were previously called white label accounts in Grow. Some people may search for "whitelabel" or white label to find related information.